[llvm-dev] LLVM-MCA Processor Resources ID

Pietro D'Ettole via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 13 06:28:08 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I need to retrieve the ID of a particular ProcResource from the processor
SchedModel but I'm having problems with it.
In detail, I aim to attach a custom strategy to a particular resource and
to do so I thought to use the ResourceManager::setCustomStrategy() method.
I've already got to define my CustomStrategy but I can't retrieve the right
ResourceID.
I've thought to use the MCProcResourceDesc table inside MCSchedModel, but
I'm not sure it'll work.

Is that a good idea? Do you have in mind a better one?

Thanks!