[llvm-dev] Fwd: Question about the platform/OS used by most LLVM developers

Gratian Lup via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 10 21:04:26 PST 2020

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback and rephrased the questions to make
things more clear. Sadly can't change to multi-answer anymore for question
1 since I got around 22 answers and doing that would reset the current
survey.

Yes, I mostly want to get a better understanding of the dev environment of
LLVM devs, to do more testing on those platforms, beside getting the
application to run in the first place since it's Windows-native. From
current answers Linux is 70%+ and there the app runs fine using Wine, or
the easier way, in a Docker container with everything set up. Didn't have
luck replicating either approach on Mac OS Big Sur yet.

Gratian