[llvm-dev] finding liveout phys registers

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 10 13:14:25 PST 2020

Take a look at the LivePhysRegs class.  It can help with the live-outs (which is really the union of live-ins from all successors).  As for finding the registers that were modified---you'd need to traverse the block to collect that data.  Still, LivePhysRegs does have functions that assist with that (stepBackward/stepForward), so maybe that's all you need.

--
Krzysztof Parzyszek  kparzysz at quicinc.com   AI tools development