[llvm-dev] Assert in MemorySSA::renamePass on LLVM 12

asdfasdf asdfasdf via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 10 07:46:21 PST 2020

Hi,

I encountered an assert in MemorySSA.cpp. The assert happens in the
following line:

*void MemorySSA::renamePass(DomTreeNode *Root, MemoryAccess *IncomingVal,
                         SmallPtrSetImpl<BasicBlock *> &Visited,
               bool SkipVisited, bool RenameAllUses) {  assert(Root &&
"Trying to rename accesses in an unreachable block");
SmallVector<RenamePassData, 32> WorkStack;*

I have a bitcode file that I pass to wasm-ld e.g. wasm-ld foo.bc -o
~/foo.wasm --no-entry. I would really appreciate any help or hints to start
understanding this problem and debug it. Thanks!