[llvm-dev] Renaming The Default Branch

Nathan James via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 8 09:29:10 PST 2020

Hi,

I'm noticing some issues using arcanist to land patches now that we've
migrated to using main instead of master.

Using `arc land` It seems to be trying to fetch and squash changes from
master instead of main.

Using `arc land hold`, It says to push the changes use ` $ git push --
origin 0956df44acc3:refs/heads/master`
Again refering to master instead of main.

Trying to push to main manually often seems to result in conflicts and
the push not suceeding.

~Nathan