[llvm-dev] Question about std::map

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 16:49:51 PST 2020

This just got weird. The 'const' was left over from previous experiments, so I removed it. Now when I run the -gen-instr-info backend on the AMDGPU target, I get:

error: ERROR: No 'Target' subclasses defined!

This suggests that there is a fundamental flaw somewhere. That message would be explained if the records pointed to by the vector of <Record *> were disappearing after the vector is stored in the map.