[llvm-dev] Unable to get started with LLI and LLC

Jagrat Patkar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 2 18:19:20 PST 2020

If I execute the following command from the *build directory*
(llvm-project/build)

*cmake -G Ninja ../llvm/tools/llc *

then I am getting the following error

*CMake Error: The source
"/Users/jagratpatkar/Desktop/ComputerScience/llvm-project/llvm/tools/llc/CMakeLists.txt"
does not match the source
"/Users/jagratpatkar/Desktop/ComputerScience/llvm-project/llvm/CMakeLists.txt"
used to generate cache.  Re-run cmake with a different source directory.*

Thanks!
Jagrat Patkar.