[llvm-dev] TableGen: SubTarget SchedWriteRes

Pietro D'Ettole via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 2 06:59:10 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I was trying to create a model for a subtarget of the ARM processors.
Though, I've been experiencing some issues. In particular, it seems like
TableGen does not consider SchedWriteRes defined in the subtarget but only
the ones defined in the ARM target.

For example, I defined a subtarget SchedWriteRes mapped onto its right
functional units for ANDri instructions but the instruction does not follow
what is defined for that SchedWriteRes, but the one defined for the
WriteALUri in the ARM target.

It may be possible that TableGen does not consider SchedWriteRes defined in
sub targets?

Regards.