[llvm-dev] Doxygen for TableGen files

Madhur Amilkanthwar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 24 10:14:35 PDT 2020

I second David's statements.

IMHO, sophisticated tools like Doxygen provides just a platform to document
but as developers we have to *document*. We should follow a strict practice
of documentation for each part of the code we write. Until this happens, no
tool will ever help (unless its AI based which can automagically generate
comments!)
If we follow such practice even code comments would be useful.