[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 20th August 2020
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 20 05:00:57 PDT 2020
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* LLDB status and ongoing work
* RISC-V vector extension updates?
* Compact code model comments
* Heads up: GPREL and TPREL psABI discussion
* Any other business?
* Next meeting: Thu 3rd September
More information about the llvm-dev