[llvm-dev] Supporting libunwind on Windows 10 (32bit; 64bit) for MSVC and Clang

Ian Lance Taylor via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 17 09:39:14 PDT 2020

Ivan Serdyuk <local.tourist.kiev at gmail.com> writes:

> how close are these capabilities to what you planned for libbacktrace?

To be clear, I don't personally plan to do anything.

I agree that the capabilities mentioned in that e-mail are ones that
libbacktrace would use on Windows when not building with GCC or clang.
libbacktrace would also need more information from the debug info, such
as mapping PC to file/line, which I didn't see mentioned.

Ian