[llvm-dev] [RFC] Introduce Dump Accumulator

Han Shen via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 5 17:50:38 PDT 2020

Does this also support having relocations in the .llvm_dump section,
like a .rela.llvm_dump?  Because we (Rahman) are now prototyping
dumping function and basic block symbols in a designated section,
which seems similar to what you propose except that we need to embed
relocations in the section and let the link do the relocation
resolving.

Thanks,
Han

Han Shen |  Software Engineer |  shenhan at google.com |  +1-650-440-3330