[llvm-dev] [yaml2obj] GSoC-20: Add DWARF support to yaml2obj

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 27 01:10:52 PDT 2020

I believe the compiler will generate a .debug_ranges section if you use
-ffunction-sections, since the addresses of sections will be
non-contiguous. From there, you should be able to edit the .debug_ranges
assembly as needed (replace references to symbols with 0s in the
.debug_ranges content) to get the exact behaviour you want (I'm assuming
you don't want to have to hand-edit a .debug_abbrev/.debug_info data
structure to manually create a .debug_ranges).