[llvm-dev] F18 ready to be merged + preview of merge

David Truby via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 8 14:20:42 PDT 2020

Hi Mehdi,

I'm unable to reproduce this issue right now. Are you ok with us going ahead with the merge (given that flang will not be built by default!) and fixing these build issues with a high priority post merge? The advantage of that will be that we will all be on the same commit of LLVM+flang, rather than trying to match commit versions across the two, so build issues will be much easier to debug!

Thanks
David Truby