[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 2 Apr 2020
Sam Elliott via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 2 06:41:45 PDT 2020
For background on these calls see <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/135087.html>.
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm UK time, via <https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>.
Alex has created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track of the meeting time, which is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Ana's Baremetal Feature Requests
* Compact Code Model
* Embedded PIC (ROPI/RWPI + FDPIC)
* lli issue from llvm-dev (Luis is working on the JIT at the moment)
* objdump default to -march=riscv64gc and how this interacts with ELF attributes.
* Bit Manipulation Patch progress
* Recently Landed Patches:
* ELF Attributes (MC layer): https://reviews.llvm.org/D74023
* ELF Attributes (llvm-objdump): https://reviews.llvm.org/D75833
* Atomic compare exchange fix: https://reviews.llvm.org/D74453
* RISCVISelDagToDag Header: https://reviews.llvm.org/D77117
* No other topics were submitted, as always, please do submit things
you'd like to discuss
Sadly Alex cannot join us this week, so I will be leading the meeting with Luis.
Software Developer - LLVM and OpenTitan
More information about the llvm-dev