[llvm-dev] [RFC] Speculative Execution Side Effect Suppression for Mitigating Load Value Injection

Zola Bridges via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 1 14:07:33 PDT 2020

+Philip Reames - I heard you may have an opinion/interest in this. Do you
have any thoughts about either of these two mitigations?
+Ori Bernstein - I also heard the OpenBSD community might be interested. Do
you have any thoughts? If you know other OpenBSD folks who may want to
chime in, please add them to the thread.

Zola Bridges