[llvm-dev] Compile for ARM SVE with the latest LLVM

Itaru Kitayama via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 17 23:25:57 PDT 2019

Will,
When you guys announce the SVE codegen support is merged in the trunk,
hopefully in the near future, that means all of the features/functions
that can currently be found in the current release of Arm Compiler for
Linux, correct? We were sitting down this afternoon and wondering about
this a bit thus I am asking.