[llvm-dev] Questions after completed Kaleidoscope Chapter 1

Praveen Velliengiri via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 16 04:26:32 PDT 2019

Hi Bjoern,
Only mangling names should not work, in other words you have to mangle the
name according to your platform and intern the symbol to the Execution
session. ORC plays with interned symbols.
There is an overload of lookup which receives the mangled name and intern
it internally in it's implementation. So either way can work for you!

The Symbol name is the function name - So try just lookup("helloORC").

Let me know, if it solves the problem.

Cheers,
Praveen