[llvm-dev] Docs: Testing locally but still getting buildbot errors with my commits.

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 13 13:51:26 PDT 2019

Last night, I triggered a buildbot error after my most recent commit. That
one was totally on me as the warning did pop up while generating the docs
site locally using the sphinx-build command (confirmed this afternoon).

I just checked in a commit to resolve the error but now it appears I've
triggered a different buildbot error? This error did not come up when I
built the site locally to test my bug fix. I'm still trying to resolve this
error as I don't actually see the duplicate label (index-subsystem-docs) in
index.rst. Here's the error message:

/home/buildbot/llvm-build-dir/llvm-sphinx-docs/llvm/src/docs/SubsystemDocumentation.rst:4:
WARNING: duplicate label index-subsystem-docs, other instance in
/home/buildbot/llvm-build-dir/llvm-sphinx-docs/llvm/src/docs/index.rst

Going forward, are there additional steps I can take when building/testing
locally so that I can make sure this doesn't happen with future commits?

-DeForest