[llvm-dev] Docs: Setting up two-column layout on docs homepage

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 12 15:40:03 PDT 2019

Quick update. I've decided to scratch the idea of using the raw directive
to add html to the docs homepage. I realized today that in order to
accomplish what I want (add two-column layout with links to individual
topics), I would have to use hyperlinks. That seems undesirable given that
it would make it easier to break the URL links if the LLVM docs site were
ever moved/updated.

I spent a few hours today trying to determine if there was a possible
workaround. It doesn't look like there is. So for now I'll continue with my
efforts using a single-column layout.

-DeForest