[llvm-dev] Compile for ARM SVE with the latest LLVM

Itaru Kitayama via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 12 02:04:31 PDT 2019

Will,
At RIKEN, we have a licence for the Arm Compiler which produces clean SVE
code well, even though that's based upon
7.1.0, but that's a reliable toolchain that enables us for gearing up for
the FUGAKU supercomputer. However, given Clang trunk is already
in 10 series, lots of good features/enhancements are expected there thus,
we're just wondering whether we are honored to
use the current implementation provided by Arm so we can work together.

Good luck to you Arm folks with the on-going work (with the RISC-V
community)! We hope the "Great" merge will happen
sooner than predicted.

Thanks,
Itaru.