[llvm-dev] clang.exp/gn

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 1 08:52:52 PDT 2019

The maintenance of the gn build is not a responsibility of LLVM contributors who don't use it. It should not block you form committing the patches you need, and the bot failing due to build system updates isn't your responsibility to fix. There are a group of contributors who maintain the build for their own workflows, and they will fix the failure when they get a chance.

Since it is a holiday weekend in the US the contributors who maintain the gn build may not get around to fixing it until Tuesday.

-Chris