[llvm-dev] Phabricator picking up downstream commits from Github forks of llvm-project?

Alex L via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 29 17:28:40 PDT 2019

Oh, this explains it! Unfortunately one of our engineers made a mistake,
and pushed the ref to wrong remote while resolving a merge conflict on
https://github.com/apple/llvm-project (pushed to
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project instead of
https://github.com/apple/llvm-project). I just deleted the ref from the
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project. It's weird that Phabricator decided
to pick this up, since it's not in the usual refs/heads namespace.
Hopefully now it will stop going through those commits.

We will work on improving the process on our end to avoid mistakes like
this in the future.

Thanks,
Alex