[llvm-dev] FYI: proposed changes to atomic load/store in SelectionDAG

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 29 12:53:36 PDT 2019

All of the changes in this sequence have landed, and the default for X86
has been flipped in git 246098.

There will be some cleanup work and further optimization work in a
couple of weeks, but I'm going to give this a bit of burn-in period
before doing anything else to give problems time to be reported.

Philip