[llvm-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 29 08:14:16 PDT 2019

The ones I'd be specifically interested in are:

llvm-ar/llvm-ranlib/... (+ any other aliases, probably just called llvm-ar
for simplicity)
llvm-addr2line/llvm-symbolizer
llvm-cxxfilt
llvm-dwarfdump
llvm-nm
llvm-objcopy/strip
llvm-objdump
llvm-readobj/readelf
llvm-size
llvm-strings
yaml2obj
FileCheck

(FileCheck and yaml2obj I don't believe have existing equivalents in
bugzilla, but would be/would have been useful to me).

I imagine it would make sense for others like llvm-mca, llvm-lit, etc to
exist too, but I haven't had a need to file or work on bugs in those areas
as far as I remember.