[llvm-dev] GitHub Access Request

Peter Waller via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 29 04:13:33 PDT 2019

Hi Tom,

I'm in the same situation of needing commit access but never having had an SVN account. My github username is peterwaller-arm. I followed the docs <http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#obtaining-commit-access><http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#obtaining-commit-access> and contacted Chris Lattner, who forwarded me on to llvm-admin, but I haven't heard anything yet. I've got a patch ready to submit, is it likely to be resolved quickly?

Thanks,

- Peter