[llvm-dev] [Openmp-dev] GitHub Migration Starting Now

Tom Stellard via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 22 09:57:33 PDT 2019

On 10/22/2019 09:08 AM, Tom Stellard via Openmp-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're getting ready to start migrating to GitHub.  SVN will be moved to read-only now and we'll
> begin the process of turning on GitHub commit access.  I'll send an email when we're done.

The migration is complete now.  If you have been added as a collaborator to the llvm-project
repo, you should be able to commit directly to git now.  The git-svn script is optional and should
continue to work, but you will need to supply a github user token in order to commit.

I still need to update the github collaborates from the list in SVN, so if
you have added your name in the last few days, you may not have commit access for a few more hours.

If you run into any issues, please file a bug and mark it as a blocker for the github meta-bug.

Thanks,
Tom