[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 17th October 2019
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 17 07:06:38 PDT 2019
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm BST, via
The agenda is honestly pretty light today, so it may be a very brief call.
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Machine scheduling model - thanks to Javed and Ana for initial
comments - anything useful to discuss today?
* compiler-rt and 2-stage builds
* Patch up for review for variable sized objects where the stack needs
realignment https://reviews.llvm.org/D68979 (thanks Shiva!)
* Hopefully I'll see many of you at the LLVM Dev Meeting next week. We
will skip next week's call, as a number of people will be travelling.
* Anything else (as usual, always helpful to drop me an email ahead of
time to add to the agenda - but feel free to list things here)
More information about the llvm-dev