[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 17th October 2019

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 17 07:06:38 PDT 2019

For background on these calls, see
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/135087.html>.

Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.

We have a call each Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>.

The agenda is honestly pretty light today, so it may be a very brief call.

Issues to discuss today include the following:

* Machine scheduling model - thanks to Javed and Ana for initial
comments - anything useful to discuss today?
https://reviews.llvm.org/D68685

* compiler-rt and 2-stage builds

* Patch up for review for variable sized objects where the stack needs
realignment https://reviews.llvm.org/D68979 (thanks Shiva!)

* Hopefully I'll see many of you at the LLVM Dev Meeting next week. We
will skip next week's call, as a number of people will be travelling.

* Anything else (as usual, always helpful to drop me an email ahead of
time to add to the agenda - but feel free to list things here)

Best,

Alex