[llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs: Requesting feedback on LLVM docs site updates

Jessica Paquette via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 15 09:36:56 PDT 2019

This looks great!

My only thoughts:

1) Would the side bar work on the left-hand side of the page? The right-hand side is completely fine, but it creates a lot of blank whitespace on the page. So, I wonder if putting it on the left would kind of tie the page together more.

2) The writing style and case for the side bar links under “Getting Involved” is a little inconsistent. I think something like this would look nice:

- Contributing to LLVM
- Reporting Bugs
- Mailing Lists
- IRC