[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 10th October 2019
Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 10 07:11:07 PDT 2019
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm BST, via
Issues to discuss include the following:
* Machine scheduling model - patch now available https://reviews.llvm.org/D68685
* The GCC Torture Suite has now been added to the LLVM test suite (thanks Sam!)
* See work on clarifying the C type sizes and alignments in the RISC-V
psABI <https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/117>. We hope
to follow-up with a similar table for RVE as well.
* Machine outliner
* Sync-up on upcoming ABI / frame lowering related work
* In-flight clang driver improvements
* Anything else (as usual, always helpful to drop me an email ahead of
time to add to the agenda - but feel free to list things here)
More information about the llvm-dev