[llvm-dev] fixup_aarch64_movw support for COFF AArch64

Adam Kallai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 3 07:14:04 PDT 2019

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your comments and sorry for the delayed response.

I've tried out to use CodeModel::Small, it seems it works, at least LLVM
doesn't generate mov instructions. I think it is a good starting point.
Since finally the execution reaches the linker part of JIT. By the way
could it be valid if for example the CodeModel::Small is used for JIT on
Windows on ARM?

However the COFF ARM64 support for MC-JIT runtime dynamic linker is
missing. So I started to work on that. First of all I would like to
understand better how that work.

Adam