[llvm-dev] fixup_aarch64_movw support for COFF AArch64

Adam Kallai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 2 02:40:12 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm working Chromium targeting Windows on ARM64 platform. As a part of
this work I ran into an issue related to llvm in Swiftshader.

Currently fixup_aarch64_movw relocation type is not supported for COFF
ARM64 (AArch64WinCOFFObjectWriter). As far as I see, Microsoft hasn't
defined indicator for this relocation type. I haven't seen documented
anywhere.

For AArch32 mova/movt indicators were implemented, I'm not sure but
maybe we need to have something similar for AArch64?

Could someone give me some pointers how I could handle/fix this?

Many thanks,

Regards,

Adam