[llvm-dev] Attempting EuroLLVM2020 as a beginner

Gaier, Bjoern via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 22 07:38:12 PST 2019

Hello again LLVM-Mailinglist,

This time I have no technical question however...

Personally I'm a big fan of the LLVM, the concept behind it - as far as I understood it - and your work in general. I use the LLVM to develop various JIT applications that load the LLVM bytecode files under Windows - my many many questions are usually about this subject.

Still after a year I feel like being a noob in that area. This is why I wonder if attempting the EuroLLVM2020 would help me with that. Of course, I never attempted such a convention so I have no idea if the talks will be way over my head, or if there are any activities to pick up beginner?

Thank you again for any help!

Kind greetings
Björn
Als GmbH eingetragen im Handelsregister Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 9816, USt.ID-Nr. DE 114 165 789 Geschäftsführer: Dr. Hiroshi Nakamura, Dr. Robert Plank, Markus Bode, Heiko Lampert, Takashi Nagano, Takeshi Fukushima. Junichi Tajika