[llvm-dev] cfe-commits & llvm-commits emails are not being sent out today?

Alex L via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 15 11:30:30 PST 2019

Hi,

It looks like the cfe-commits list hasn't been updated since about 8 hours:

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20191111/date.html

The last commit it mentions is the following:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/41d6ad6efddadbb905bd14c53c2731b75f30cca7#diff-2c5517db7bc397f9b14ae357a7ce54ff

Which has been committed 8 hours ago. Since then, new commits that touched
the clang/ subdirectory haven't sent new emails to the cfe-commits list,
and I haven't received them in my personal inbox as well.

I think the llvm-commits list is out of date as well, but I haven't
verified it as thoroughly as for cfe-commits.

Does anyone know if there's some sort of an outage that's blocking new
emails from being sent?

Thanks,
Alex