[llvm-dev] Is a Corporate CLA or the Relicensing Agreement Needed for Brand New Contributions to LLVM?

Haslam, Brian via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 5 16:17:29 PST 2019

Hi,

Does LLVM require that new contributors sign the LLVM Corporate Relicensing Agreement<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FiHyH__qqr6Ki2RXDEAcP7SEYFhsawNo/view>, or a different CLA, for brand new code contributions? My assumption is that the relicensing agreement is not needed for brand new contributors/contributions, but please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks for your help,

Brian Haslam
bhaslam at ebay.com<mailto:bhaslam at ebay.com>

[cidimage001.png at 01D4B169.770E5F20]