[llvm-dev] PowerPC big-endian tests breakage

Peter Bergner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 14 05:16:48 PDT 2019

On 5/14/19 5:57 AM, Anton Afanasyev via llvm-dev wrote:
> One of my commit broke the PowerPC builder, so I reverted it. The issue
> could be reproduced only for big-endian, little-endian ppc64 built ok.
> How can I fix it? I have no access to any PowerPC box to get to the
> bottom of issue. All the other tests are ok.

You can request an account on the GCC compile farm.  Anyone working on open
source software, not just GCC can request an account there.  The gcc110 system
there is a POWER7 system running Linux in big-endian mode.  There is also the
gcc111 system which is a big-endian AIX box.  We also have some POWER8 and
POWER9 Linux systems running in little-endian mode.

  https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/

Peter