[llvm-dev] How to get CLang array alloca alignments to be smaller than 16 bytes?

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 5 13:58:29 PDT 2019

On Sun, 5 May 2019 at 21:49, Joan Lluch <joan.lluch at icloud.com> wrote:
> However, I now have found that for some reason the .h files in the lib/Basic/Targets directory were not included as part of the Xcode project.

Ah. At least we now have a common view on the source, and hopefully
you can see what needs doing (even if Xcode won't reflect reality
properly for whatever reason).

> I assume this is a bug on one of the cmake install files.

As far as I'm aware LLVM has little to no Xcode magic in its CMake
files. So the bug would be in either CMake (supplying inadequate
dependencies?) or Xcode (misinterpreting CMake output?).

I'm afraid I don't really know enough about either to say which is
responsible. It could even be LLVM, though from what I *have* seen of
CMake, I'd be surprised if we needed to declare headers.

Cheers.

Tim.