[llvm-dev] Implement LLVM Intrinsics in C/LLVM IR

div code via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 26 06:34:09 PDT 2019

Thank you Ryan. Yes, I am aware of them. Just wondering whether there
exists a already implemented version of those intrinsics.

So basically I am analyzing a program of LLVM IR with a static analysis
tool. And since that tool cannot figure out the meaning of the intrinsics
(e.g., llvm.bswap.i256), I will need to "manually" add a function
implementation of such intrinsic and let it calls my function. Am I missed
something?

Best,