[llvm-dev] Scalable Vector Types in IR - Next Steps?

Francesco Petrogalli via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 14 07:27:12 PDT 2019

> On Mar 14, 2019, at 5:45 AM, Graham Hunter via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> We would like to be able to reach consensus on an approach around the end
> of EuroLLVM this year so that we can begin a full implementation.

EuroLLVM will be a very good occasion to hear all the opinions and reach consensus on the approach.

@Graham, maybe you should set up a round table open to anyone, and make sure that key people (third parties asking for a different approach, people involved in this discussion) will receive the invite?

Francesco