[llvm-dev] GSoC2019 - Improve function attribute inference

Nuno Lopes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 10 12:36:54 PDT 2019

That's the right file to look at, yes.
Nuno

-----Original Message-----
From: Hideto Ueno
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:29 AM
Subject: GSoC2019 - Improve function attribute inference

Hi Nuno and Devs,

My name is Hideto Ueno and I'm a 3rd-year cs student at the University of
Tokyo, Japan. I’m very interested in gsoc project “Improve function
attribute inference” and I have a question about this.

I’m now reading llvm/Transforms/IPO/FunctionAttrs.cpp and relevant code
because I thought the current algorithm is implemented there. Are there any
other files closely related to this project?

I have made toy ML-Like language compiler with some static analysis, and I
implemented llvm backend for my original architecture. So I’m really
interested in this project. I think these experiences will be helpful in the
project.
Please visit my website for more information about me.
https://uenoku.github.io/en/

Regards,
Hideto Ueno