[llvm-dev] [CMake] Re-configuring Debug and Release builds

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 8 11:52:39 PST 2019

IME rerunning CMake with new options really does nothing; CMakeCache.txt
appears to override the command line, which is not intuitive but seems
to be how it actually works.

I would hope that this is not a choice made by the LLVM project but a
bug/feature of CMake itself.  But I haven't ever had the energy to
pursue it.
--paulr