[llvm-dev] [8.0.0 Release] rc4 has been tagged

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 8 04:24:59 PST 2019

Dear testers,

8.0.0-rc4 was just tagged from the release_80 branch at r355690.

This is similar to rc3, but it contains a few important fixes, notably
for https://llvm.org/PR40890

I'm hoping that this is that last release candidate, so please give it
a good testing. If all looks well, maybe we can get the final tag in
next week.

As usual, please run the test script, share your results, and upload binaries.

I'll publish source tarballs and docs as soon as possible, and
binaries as they become available.

Thanks,
Hans