[llvm-dev] GSoC2019 - DebugInfo should not effect codegen

preejackie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 6 10:47:33 PST 2019

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your key insights, it really helped me to understand
the complexity of this and effort that has taken by the community. The
protocol design it was just an idea, i didn't thought of "how difficult
it will be", of course, I agree with you that we want to have clear set
of tasks that can be done within 3 months.

--
Have a great day!
PreeJackie