[llvm-dev] RFC: Adding "minidump" support to obj2yaml

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 6 06:30:11 PST 2019

I'm all for anything that allows people to test without having to use
pre-canned binaries. I'm not particularly familiar with the minidump
format, so I'm not sure what the best place for code relating to it would
be, but I do agree that extending yaml2obj sounds like a good idea. From
what you say, minidumps don't sound like they'd fit the ObjectFile class
well, so I don't see an issue with a new MinidumpFile class, if it will
work well with how yaml2obj is currently written.

James