[llvm-dev] Asm inline and integer

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 4 09:24:08 PST 2019

Hi Romaric,

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 02:36, Romaric Jodin via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Did someone already have the same kind of issue?
> What should I do in my backend to get to the expected format?

The main function involved in this mapping is
LowerAsmOperandForConstraint. It looks like the generic code in
lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/TargetLowering.cpp handles 'i', so maybe
you've implemented that function in your backend for some constraints
but don't delegate to the original implementation at the end?

Cheers.

Tim.