[llvm-dev] Regarding LLVM Idea List for Google Season Of Docs 2019.

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 30 14:30:08 PDT 2019

Hello

Well, it's sad that you were unable to find information. See
http://blog.llvm.org/2019/05/llvm-and-google-season-of-docs.html for
example.

Though, I believe it's too late to participate – the proposal
submissions were accepted before June 28.

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 2:15 AM Sameeran Joshi via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested to be a LLVM technical writer in Google Season Of Docs 2019. But I am unable to find LLVM idea list posted for Season Of Docs 2019. Can someone point it out?
>
> Can I select any LLVM module on my own to write technical content on it?
>
> Thanks

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University