[llvm-dev] dump() function were inlined in Debug build ?

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 27 08:52:06 PDT 2019

I guess V is an llvm::Value? Looks like you're only building clang and lld,
not llvm itself (using a pre-installed/pre-built version of llvm?) - so
these build options aren't impacting how llvm itself was built, and that's
where llvm::Value's dump function would be. I guess you've probably got a
release build of llvm, which wouldn't have any dump functions in it.