[llvm-dev] FYI: LLVM Phabricactor notifications.

Tom Stellard via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 26 07:28:31 PDT 2019

On 05/31/2019 12:54 AM, Manuel Klimek wrote:
> We should be able to control the noise of these, but I also wonder whether we can switch to github reviews as part of the git move :)
> (we just lost our long time phab maintainer on the team)

Hi,

Were we ever able to resolve this issue?

I'm trying to test a GitHub app that auto-closes pull requests, and
I'm also seeing excessive notifications from Phabricator.  Every time
someone commits a new patch, the pull requests seems to get rebased
behind the scenes and I get a new commit notification.

Thanks,
Tom