[llvm-dev] A libc in LLVM

Jake Ehrlich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 24 15:37:38 PDT 2019

disclaimer: I work at Google so don't take my +1 as an independent vote
forward.

We would like to use this on Fuchsia and I am particularly interested in
creating a dynamic linking library for ELF with Roland McGrath's guidance.
We spoke about creating a library for writing dynamic linkers internally
and I don't see why this can't be upstreamed.

On Fuchsia we critically need support for AArch64; What do you expect to be
architecture dependent? I struggled to think of where the architecture and
not the operating system was the issue.