[llvm-dev] Clang8 on MacOS 10.14

Hans Åberg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 14 09:26:02 PDT 2019

> On 14 Jun 2019, at 09:58, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So you probably need to add an extra sysroot argument to your clang
> invocation, pointing it at the Xcode installation: -isysroot $(xcrun
> --show-sdk-path macosx). Alternatively I believe you can set the
> SDKROOT environment variable to that path, if adding CFLAGS is too
> tricky.

I can configure and compile by adding a soft link
sudo ln -s /usr/local /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk/usr/local

And then pass to configure the preprocessor argument
CPPFLAGS='-isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk/ -I /usr/local/include’